All items in the Fancy LEDs line come with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty includes a free replacement service for any hardware found to be defective.
If any of our products malfunction during the warranty period, we reserve the right to either replace the faulty product with the same or a functionally equivalent one or to provide credit for future product purchases at our discretion. In some cases, we may request the faulty product be returned to us to help improve our future product designs and better understand the problem. However, please note that this warranty does not cover costs related to uninstallation, reinstallation, or return shipping of the product.
Our warranty remains valid under the following conditions:
- Our products have been used and installed according to the instructions provided by us.
- Our products have not been exposed to improper handling, accidents, or natural disasters.
- The product was purchased directly from Fancy LEDs or an authorized distributor.
- Valid proof of purchase, such as a receipt, has been provided to us.
For any warranty claims, please provide a video showing the problem, a detailed description of the issue, and your belief about its cause. We will assess the situation and decide the next steps. As the warranty provider, Fancy LEDs reserves the right to determine the cause of the issue and the appropriate solution. Follow these simple steps:
- Contact us via email with a video or photo of the issue.
- We will assess the video or photo and may request additional information if necessary.
- After conducting an investigation, we will suggest a solution to resolve the issue.
This process is considerably faster than requesting a return and assessment, typically requiring only 2 or 3 emails. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are reasonable and considerate in our decisions. For example, if a malfunction occurs just outside the warranty period, on day 366, we will still consider you eligible for a replacement. Please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.
For more help and information, please use our Contact Form.